Tuesday 10 May 2011

my tears flow because of you !


i'm crying all alone in my room,
then , i realise why my tears falling out ,
my tears come out when i realise you ,
say and telling me ,

hurm , why would you say like that?
why when i start loving you ?
you know that i wait you for a long time ,
why can't you do the same to me ?

baby ,
thanks yeah for your concern about me all this time ,
i'm sorry i can't be with you any longer ,
i'm also sorry that i can't be with you either or anymore ,
i know that someday we will be apart away ,
i know that we can't be together at all 
now i start loving you for what you had done to me ,
honey , i know that someday we will be apart away ,
because there is big different between us ,

baby 
now i just want you to know that i'm always here ,
my cellphone will always open ,
all just FOR YOU !

0 comments: