Saturday 11 June 2011

Alone !


I sat alone in the bathroom,
accompanied by fountains, I was cold,
and present yourself in the shadow of my mind,
one by one of you came and played at the thought.

move your body a child,
Cornflake is a charming,
your sweet voice,
your words are sweet to be heard,
and the alluring eyes glance.

without me realizing it, drop by drop tears also flow out and fall to the floor with water fountains so cold I td,

a long time I thought why the tears are flowing and pouring onto the floor,

This heart finally seemed to speak,

"imagine and think of anything about it,
will make the hearts and eyes are crying,
tears streaming also bring sadness in your heart,
and increase my desire is for you "

and,
I walked out of the bathroom with a very deep sense of longing for you.

BABY! I LOVE YOU!

0 comments: