Sunday 14 October 2012

thanks for everything :)

honey ? dear ?
what is that mean ?
sayang ? baby ?
ha ? it's got no meaning ? am i right ? :)

I don't know how many times this feeling come ,
I don't know how can I accept your confession ,
I don't know how can I fall to someone that exactly playing with me heart .
I don't even know what should I do right now .

YOU ,
I just wanna say thank because you already make my day become happier ,
I really wanna say thank for the feeling that you gave me before ,
I really wanna say thank for let me feel happy even for a second ,

and yeah ,
thank because you leave me behind after I start fall for you .

do you know what you just said mean ?

"when I love you deeply in my heart...
you tinggal kan I now you dtg..
how am I suppose to do.. "

I know this is not the best for me ,
but don't you think when you leave someone that love you like this ,
that person will be asking for the same question ?
and maybe , this person won't let You come again in his life .

"when I love you very deeply in my heart ,
you leave me , and I will never think that you will come back to me..
because you know what ? loving you once make me happy ,
but something that you should know ,

loving you in the first do make me happy , but make me feel very bad in the end "

so I'm just wanna tell you that thank for all the things before ,
for all the feel , and thank for toying with me :)


thank because you come to my life ,
even the last you end up with leaving me .

0 comments: